The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) offers you the following cancellation rights:
If you are a consumer (i.e. acting for purposes outside a business) you have the right to cancel the contract at anytime for any reason without incurring any liability within the cancellation period.
Your right to cancel does not apply to any goods made to your specification or personalised in any way.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel:
- You must exercise this right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods.
- You are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- You can cancel via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating, your full name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Once you have advised us you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of cancellation. Goods must be returned in their original packaging unused and in a saleable condition. If these conditions are not met we may make deductions from refunds to cover the associated costs of processing returned goods.
- Once in receipt of the goods we will refund you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- Please carefully inspect your packages when they arrive. If packaging is open or damaged please mark the delivery note as ‘damaged’ in the signature box (including hand held electronic capture devices). You may also choose to refuse the delivery and mark as ‘damaged’ (the goods will be returned to us).
- Once opened, if you find your order is damaged, missing any parts, faulty or is any way incorrect please contact us within 14 days via email.
- Goods will be checked upon return. They must be complete and include all packaging and instructions.
- We will arrange delivery once we have received full payment in cleared funds. Delivery will be to the address you specify when ordering.
- We aim to deliver all goods within 3 to 5 working days from receipt of order.
- Should an item be out of stock and a delivery date not certain we will contact you directly to inform you of any hold up or delayed delivery date.
- If the expected delivery date is unreasonable or the item has been withdrawn from sale we will contact you to offer a similar substitute item or a full refund.
- An extra delivery charge may become payable if no-one is present to accept delivery and either you haven’t provided alternative delivery instructions or else you don’t collect the item from a holding depot within 7 days of failed delivery.